$11.97Visit product page →
Natural Deep Pore Facial Cleanser
Healthy skin begins with a great cleanser. Great-looking skin starts with keeping pores clean from the excess dirt, oil and grime that can cause breakouts and irritations.
Like no other cleanser you have used before, Algae Deep Cleanse is your green beauty go-to – and not just because it’s actually green!
Made from an active blend of seaweed, purifying clay, nourishing botanical oils, and 100% pure essential oils, this formula penetrates deep into pores, leaving the skin thoroughly clean with a refreshing, tingling sensation.
When used bright and early in the morning it’s like a cup of coffee for the skin and the senses.
New & Improved Formula
Long-time fans of Algae Deep Cleanse won’t be able to tell much of a difference, if any, with this new formula. To make this formula even better for the skin we’ve upped the percentage of algae and added more skin-loving natural ingredients such as Kaolin Clay, Abyssinian Oil and Hemp Seed Oil.
We’ve also infused Algae Deep Cleanse with a sustainable, microalgae cleansing oil and eco-certified micellar technology that makes it easier to dissolve makeup, dirt, and oil.
Features & Benefits
- Great for all skin types – especially effective for those with easily-congested skin
- Lovely green formula has a thick creamy texture that feels comforting on the skin
- Fans love the active tingle sensation and herbal minty scent
- Gives skin a healthy rosey flush
- Gently exfoliates for a detoxified feeling
- Pores appear diminished after a good cleansing
- Complexion feels balanced, healthy and hydrated – never dry or tight
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids
Source Vitál Tip
We like to apply Algae Deep Cleanse to our faces first thing in the morning, leave it on for a few minutes (like a mini-mask treatment), and rinse it off in the shower. The high algae content will begin to re-hydrate the skin within 30 seconds while the Peppermint wakes you up!
Also great to use as a scalp mask to remove flaky, dead skin, and as a full body wash to cleanse and invigorate.
Key Natural Ingredients
- Brown Algae (Seaweed) – Remineralizing, hydrating and purifying
- Red Algae (Seaweed) – Calming, remineralizing, and promotes gentle exfoliation
- Clary Sage Essential Oil – Evens the appearance of skin tone
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Refreshing, mental stimulant
- Lavender Essential Oil – Stimulating, balancing the look and feel of the skin
- Geranium Essential Oil - Calming
- Bentonite Clay – Purifying
- Kaolin Clay – Purifying and natural exfoliant. Promotes a detoxified look and feel to the skin
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Nourishing, promotes harmony for all skin types. Rich in vitamins, minerals, gamma-lineolic acid (GLA), oleic acid, steariodonic acid, and phospholipids
- Abyssinian Oil – Hydrating and calming oil that is easily absorbed by all skin types. Rich in linoleic acids, omega-6, and C22 fatty acids
- Apricot Kernel Oil – Nourishing
- Natural Vitamin E – Protects skin from free radical damage, emollient
Apply to clean skin by using a damp sponge or wet fingertips. Use quick, circular movements and work into a gentle lather. Continue quickly massaging into skin for increased stimulation and thorough cleansing.
Rinse with water, avoid getting cleanser in eyes.
Use daily, preferably in the morning.
Algae Deep Cleanse is also effective as the “Second Stage” product in double cleansing. It’s a great complement to our other cleansers, hand crafted, specifically for your skin type.
purified water, glycerin (vegetal), laminaria digitata powder, lithothamnium calcareum powder, capric/lauric/myristic/oleic amidopropyl betaine (from algae oil), glyceryl stearate se (vegetable derived), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, caprylic/capric triglycerides (coconut/glycerin), bentonite, kaolin, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, hydroxyethylcellulose, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cannabis sativa (organic hemp) seed oil, crambe abyssinica (abyssinian) seed oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, benzyl alcohol (naturally derived), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate
$10.97Visit product page →
Relaxing & Calming Massage Oil
Induce a feeling of calm and support to body and mind with this luxurious natural seed and nut oil blend.
Tanacetum Annuum (often called Blue Chamomile) and Lavender lend a soothing, relaxed sense, while Sunflower, Hazelnut, Macadamia, and Kukui Oils makes skin feel smooth and nourished.
Features & Benefits
- Light, nutritive oil
- Perfect for use in professional massage
- No time for a true massage? No problem. Massage Chamomile & Lavender Massage Oil into skin to give a hydrated feel and healthy look
- Suitable for all skin types
- Slightly sweet, herbal aroma soothes and calms
- May be used to condition skin before and after waxing
Key Natural Ingredients
- Safflower, Sunflower, Grape Seed oils - nutritive-rich, lend a hydrated and healing feel to skin
- Natural Vitamin E - gives skin a soft, smooth feel, protects against the visible signs of aging
- Chamomile Mixta, Tanacetum Annuum and Lavender Essential Oils - instill a calming, relaxed feel to skin and mind
Apply as a massage oil or use as a body oil to finish a hydrotherapy treatment. Also, appropriate for pre-treating skin prior to waxing services.
Warm small amount of oil in hands and massage into skin.
carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, tanacetum annuum oil, ormenis mixta (chamomile) oil, & tocopherol (natural vitamin e)
Natural Cream to Ease Sore Muscles and Joints
Need a pick-me-up after a healthy workout? Forget the OTC sports creams loaded with synthetic ingredients.
Our Sports Balm is the remedy for getting sore, tired muscles back in tip-top shape with Natural Menthol, Arnica, Ginseng and Essential oils of Eucalyptus, Wintergreen, and Peppermint.
Features & Benefits
- Available in easy-to-use roll-on - perfect for retail, or the original lotion - great for professional massage
- Fast-acting formula effectively soothes sore, achy muscles and joints
- Provides gentle cooling to areas of discomfort
- Easily absorbs into the skin without leaving any greasy residue
- Keep Sports Balm on hand to give over-worked muscles a relaxed feel post-workout
- Perfect product to use on sore feet
- This product contains the same aromatherapy blend as our popular Analgesic Bath & Body Oil
Key Natural Ingredients
- Shea Butter – A richly emollient moisturizer that smooths and softens
- Natural Menthol – Cools and reduces the feeling of inflammation
- Arnica – Soothes the feeling of inflammation and reduces the appearance of bruising
- Birch Sweet Essential Oil – Reduces the feeling of inflammation and discomfort
- Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil – Decreases the feeling of inflammation and makes skin look revitalized
- Peppermint and Rosemary Essential Oils – Stimulating to the skin, promote healthier, more vibrant looking skin
- Ginseng Extract – Rich in phytonutrients, reduces the look and feel of puffiness
- Wintergreen Essential Oil – Lends a warming, comforting sensation to skin and muscles
Apply to sore areas as needed. Excellent to calm and soothe after exercise. Sports Balm is perfect for sports massage.
purified water, carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, menthol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) seed oil, sodium polyacrylate, xylitol, caprylic acid, glyceryl stearate (naturally derived), acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, arnica montana flower extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, panax ginseng root extract, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) oil, methyl salicylate (birch) oil (betula lenta), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, zingiber cassumunar (plai) root oil, proprietary essential oil blend, benzyl alcohol (naturally derived), potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate
$9.97Visit product page →
100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil
Botanical Name: lavandula angustifolia
Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils, in fact it is considered the universal oil. Non-toxic, non-irritating, it is safe for all skin types and has a nearly endless list of uses and benefits. Many cultures have long employed Lavender oil in folk remedies praising its powerful purifying and soothing properties.Uses of Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender essential oil is a perfect replacement for chemical insect repellents.
- Use a few drops of Lavender essential oil on your pillow at night before bed to calm the mind.
- Add a few drops to skin care products to help calm the appearance and sensation of irritated skin.
- Diffuse in a water-based diffuser or vaporizer to improve the scent of a room and encourage mental relaxation.
- Combined with water, this oil is great as a kitchen and bathroom cleaner.
- Try adding a few drops to your AC filter for a fresh, floral scent in your home.
- Apply a few drops of Lavender essential oil to a burn or insect bite to reduce appearance of redness and discomfort.
Background and DetailsThis oil is sourced from
FranceHistory and Background
In Chinese Medicine, cool/dry energy, cool, dispersing and relaxing benefits heat and inflammation, regulates and cools overheated liver, soothes and supports Heart Qi, releases blocked energy within Wood element to smooth flow of Qi. Received in the throat area of the body. Relates to the 5th chakra, which is aligned with healing.
Encourages full expression of self, calms nerves that results in shyness and embarrassment.Physical Description
Lavender essential oil is pale yellow in color while the absolute oil process captures the color constituents of the flowers, making it deep green-blue in color.Aromatic Description
Lavender essential oil has a refreshing, slightly medicinal scent that is softened by earthy, floral sweetness.Biological Makeup and Components
Linalyl acetate (up to 40%), linalol (40%), lavandulol, lavandulyl acetate, terpineol, cineol, limonene, ocimene, caryophyllene. Components vary according to source. High altitudes tend to produce higher ester content.Extraction Technique
Lavender essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of the fresh, flowering tops of the plant.Information for Aromatherapists
Lavender essential oil is a middle note and blends well with most oils, especially citrus and florals as well as these following oils: Cedarwood, Clove, Clary Sage, Pine, Geranium, Vetiver and Patchouli.
Our Lavender essential oil is 100% pure and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Lavender essential oilÂ is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing and safe for all skin types.
- For external use only, do not ingest if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This oil is safe for infants, however always consult a doctor before using.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and store away from direct sunlight and heat.
Massage, Body & Hydro
Aromatherapy & Wellness
Create & Customize