Visit product page →
Essential Oil Diffusion at its Best
Pure essential oils may be taken into the body two ways- through the skin & by inhalation. Enjoy environmental scenting while breathing in properties beneficial to your body, mind, & spirit.
Easy to assembly & use, perfect for home or business use, this is the most beneficial way to enjoy essential oils & blends. This model is unique in that there are no glass pieces. No glass to break! Our bottles screw into the bottom of the atomizer. You simply attach the tubing to the atomizer and pump, screw on a bottle of oil, plug in, and turn it on! Most people will use this diffuser with a timer, to regulate when they want it to diffuse. The dial does determine how heavy you want the diffusion.
This electric diffuser diffuses pure essential oils & blends. Carrier oils & thick essential oils such as Oleoresins will clog electric diffusers. Make sure the oil you use in this diffuser is pure, such as Source Vitál diffusion blends and single essential oils.
$0.00 $48.00Visit product page →
Natural Cellulose Sponge
These natural cellulose sponges are perfect for cleansing & removing exfoliants & masks from your face.
Dampen sponge before using with clear water. Work in cleansers, and remove exfoliants & masks with circular movements.
3 1/4" diameter, 3/8" thick each.
$6.47Visit product page →
Natural Fiber Wash Cloth
Made from the fibers of the century plant, when wet and sudsy, this woven cloth gently exfoliates the skin. This organic cloth is a perfect companion to our Body Cleansers. You will never want to use a traditional wash cloth again! (Not for the face.)
Approximately 12" square
$14.97Visit product page →
This skin care device has been used for centuries in Asian countries, particularly in China, for its therapeutic and beauty benefits. The jade roller is perfect for using on face and the body. It’s non-invasive, easy to use and portable if you travel.
Facial massage is an anti-aging practice that can dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Just as we carry tension in our neck and shoulders, we also carry a lot of tension in our face, which contributes to the forming of wrinkles.
The benefits of facial massage with the jade roller include:
- Helps release muscles to prevent formation of wrinkles, especially in the eye and forehead area.
- A non-invasive option for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Increases circulation, collagen and elasticity which plumps and firms the appearance of the skin.
- Helps reduce puffiness with the coolness of the jade
- Increases absorption of products used with the roller increase their effectiveness.
How to Use the Jade Facial Roller
- Use three times per week for 5-10 minutes. Roll each area 5-10 times
- Best used in conjunction with a face oil or serum (see below)
- Best used at night; however, you can use in the morning before applying make-up, especially if you have puffiness under the eye.
- Work in upward motions or from the inside to the outside of the face depending on the area. Release the pressure on the roller and the end of the motion and go back to the starting point. Do not use a back and forth motion.
- The smaller roller is for the eye area and smaller indentions in the face around the nose, upper lip. The larger end is for broader areas of the face like the cheeks, forehead, neck.
- Pressure should be gentle but firm to your comfort level. Pressure around the eye area would be more gentle than larger areas of the face. Avoid rolling directly over the eye, instead work above and below the eye.
- If you are prone to breakout or acne, use care not to rupture the breakout.
- If you have specific fine lines or wrinkles in any area of the face, spend a little more time on those areas for quicker results, such as beside the mouth, on the upper lip, forehead or corner of the eyes.
- Be sure to clean your roller after each use with a gentle soap and water to remove any product remaining on the roller. Store in the original container for the next use.
- To increase cooling effect, especially with puffiness, store your roller in the refrigerator.
Step by Step
- Wash your face with a good quality cleansing product or one of the Source Vital facial cleansers. Dry your face completely with a towel or facial cloth.
- Apply a nourishing product to the face and neck—facial serum, oil or night creams.
- While you don’t have to go in a certain order, for those who like a little more structure in their routine:
- Neck - Using upward motions from the base of the neck to the jaw line. You can start in the middle and work out or start on one side and work across to the other.
- Jawline – work from the center of the base of the ear on each side.
- Chin and lower jaw-work from the center of the chin outward and upward to the side of the face.
- Mouth – using the smaller roller, work the lower and upper lip
- Cheeks – work from the corner of the nose outward and upward to the temple area.
- Eye area – lower – using the smaller roller, work from the corner of the eye outward to the corner. Repeat for the upper eye just below the eyebrow.
- Forehead – work between the eyebrows from the top of the nose up to the top of the forehead, then work the left and right side of the forward using the same upward motion. You can also work horizontally from the center of the forehead out to the hairline on each side.
Massage, Body & Hydro
Aromatherapy & Wellness
Create & Customize