Dear Source Vitál family,
The health and wellness of our customers and professional partners is always a top priority at Source Vitál. Each and every day our team is committed to ensuring a safe, clean and sanitary environment.
While we always abide by the sanitation policies outlined by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), we want to assure you that during this time we are working to be extra vigilant to keep us all healthy and prevent the spread of germs.
Specific to the coronavirus, we are following the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for any updates and recommendations regarding the virus.
Additionally, we want to update you about some of the things we are doing internally to protect our customers and employees.
For Your Safety:
- We are using a disinfectant containing 70% alcohol to sanitize all hard, high-touch surfaces such as product testers, doorknobs, countertops, iPads, displays, etc.
- Free ground shipping - while we love to see you in person, consider calling in orders, emailing us or ordering online during this time. To make it a little easier we will offer free shipping so you keep close to home.
- If you do visit us, we'll have Cleaner Hands spray (made with 68.5% alcohol content) waiting for you as you come in.
For those concerned about the safety of packages delivered to your home or place of business, the WHO says it is safe to handle packages, even those that come from places where the virus has been reported.
Steps to ensure the health of all Source Vitál employees:
- Asking any employee who is not feeling well, or has an immediate family member who is sick, to stay home and avoid spreading any potential illness.
- Encouraging all employees to regularly wash hands with soap and water, following CDC guidelines.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing work areas and common spaces, like the break room.
- Getting creative in our greetings - fist bumps, elbow taps, big smiles, we're avoiding hugging and shaking hands to respect everyone's personal space.
Here are some tips you can use to promote good hygiene and cleanliness in your place of business, and how to speak with your employees and clients about coronavirus.
- Reach out to your clientele and let them know what measures you are taking to ensure the safety of your guests. This will go a long way with helping your guests feel safe and comfortable in your establishment.
- Increase cleaning protocols of doorknobs, countertops, product testers, displays, and high touch surfaces with a disinfectant cleaner that meets CDC standards for preventing the spread of germs.
- Sanitize iPads at checkout before each client. Seeing this will make them feel safe and reinforce their trust in your establishment.
- Make hand sanitizer easily available to clients and staff, especially in high traffic areas like the front desk.
- Insist technicians wear gloves during services, wash hands before and after each client, and change out gloves in between clients.
- Provide sample sticks, cotton balls, cotton swabs, tissues, and wafting strips near product testers and encourage your guests to avoid applying products directly on their skin.
- Consider diffusing essential oils like Eucalyptus or an oil blend like Cleanse or Respiratory in treatment rooms and common areas to promote a safe, calm healthy environment.
- Open up fresh air intakes on HVAC systems to allow greater circulation of fresh air throughout your facility.
- Remind your clients to frequently clean their cell phones. They are germ magnets! Each phone manufacturer should offer recommendations for safe cleaning methods.
- Encourage your employees to stay home if they are not feeling well and consider relaxing cancelation policies for clients who give notice that they are not feeling well.
The best practice to prevent the spread of sickness is to frequently wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. For those times when water is not available, the CDC recommends using a hand sanitizer with an alcohol content of at least 60 percent.
Hand sanitizer is already in short supply, as people are looking to protect themselves from the coronavirus. To help fill that need, we have updated the formula to our Cleaner Hands natural hand sanitizer alternative.
New Cleaner Hands Spray – Meets CDC alcohol content standards to avoid spreading germs
Cleaner Hands is now a spray that can be used to cleanse hands and purify high tough surfaces.
The new formula contains 68.5% alcohol and reinforced with our new Cleanse Essential Oil Blend made from a powerful combination of oils known for purifying and supporting the body’s immunity functions like Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Oregano and Melissa. Keep hands and surfaces clean and diffuse the Cleanse oil blend to boost the feeling of good health.
While the demand is high, order your Cleaner Hands spray today, available in convenient 2.03 fl. oz. travel size, and larger professional sizes to stock in treatment rooms and keep your clients and facility clean and safe, without any harsh ingredients.
Coming soon, we will also release the new Cleaner Hands Wash for a natural and effective hand soap. We will let you know as soon as it is available.
Order online at sourcevitalpro.com or give us a call at 1.800.880.6457 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your health and wellbeing are our highest priority. We appreciate your trust and appreciate your ongoing support of Source Vitál Apothecary.
CEO, Source Vitál